Businesses require a powerful support system so as to ensure that there is a proper flow of communication, control of operations and management of all key resources. It requires various different systems that can monitor and optimise each function of the business. Unlike the yesteryears, most functions are now controlled by software systems and almost all functionalities are automated. Every data is now backed up on the cloud and all systems are virtually run on thin laptops. To further enhance the varied operations in a business, there are system softwares such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 that help in integrating all kinds of functionalities within one application module and can reduce the cost of running and operating various softwares for different purposes. A single software can fuel an entire organisation that has many key resources such as Finance, Logistics and Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Production, Marketing, CRM (Customer Relationship Management), HRM (Human Resource Management) etc.
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365?
Microsoft Dynamics is a new age software that combines the potentials and capabilities of an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software with that of a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) application and is powered by several new extensions that are AI driven to achieve a high level of optimisation of various processes in an organisation. Most businesses depend on a computer network and many software systems to get most of their jobs done such as compilation of data, optimisation of resources, employee based data, customer based information, product based information with regards to production, procurement, sales, logistics, supply chain and the list goes on and on.
How amazing would it be if a business was able to do all of these functions with just a single software that combines the capabilities of multiple applications that carry out one key functionality each? That is exactly what MS Dynamics 365 offers for businesses. Most business units have no idea that they could be reducing so much time and money that is spent on updating data and configuring various analytical reports from different applications when all they could be doing is integrating all the business functions together on one powerful framework that runs across the organisation.
Microsoft is a leading software company that is synonymous with all kinds of computer users and has some of the indispensable softwares and applications in the market. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 is one of the best office suite softwares that lets businesses easily run their operations with their existing Microsoft based frameworks (or any other framework) with ease and simplicity.
Top Features and Benefits of Using MS Dynamics 365
Below are some of the key features and benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for businesses:
- Easy integration of CRM and ERP applications into one powerful platform
- Has many modules that can control and operate functions such as Finance, SCM, Marketing, Production, HRM, Sales etc
- Reduces data duplication, manual verification of data and hardships with data retrieval and updating across modules
- Helps with collation of data and compilation for generating analytical reports
- Smoothes the overall operations of the firm and helps manage all key resources efficiently
- Has various extension choices for businesses to choose from and AI driven platform that helps optimise all functionalities
- Custom based software solutions powered by cloud technology for easy access
- Can be deployed on the premises by an excellent software provider of choice